Pin It

June 18, 2013

Whew!

Whew! Has it really been 2 months since I last posted? Apparently I'm bad at this. But in my defense, I've been busy. Haha! Well I do have a growing pre-toddler (is that a thing?) and she consumes most of my time always. We've been making weekly trips to the library, children's museum and music class... not to mention the at least twice a week trips to Target. She doesn't like to stay home. She will actually bring me my shoes so we can go out.

Anyhow, thanks for all the comment love on my gift bag post! It's quite popular with fellow Thirty-One consultants! And for good reason, we don't like to waste old catalogs! Well the good news is, I am going to be hosting a craft demo table teaching how to make these gift bags at the official Etsy Craft Party in my area!!

This is a worldwide event organized by Etsy
Since starting my Etsy shop, Sparkle & Pop, in the fall I have been involved with a great Etsy team for my local area, the Tampa Bay Etsy Crew . It's a pretty large group but I feel like we're some sort of functional extended family. Everyone is always very helpful and we try to meet up once a month. This month our awesome team leaders have helped to organize a Tampa Bay Etsy Craft Party Event.

The Tampa Bay Etsy Craft Party is going to be awesome! Like no other party you've been to. There will be food trucks, drinks, music and of course awesome local artists and Etsy shop owners selling their handcrafted goods. There will also be several make and take craft demos, including mine. The other demos available include knitting, crochet, paper crafting and make your own leather bracelet, which I hope I get a chance to do! I will be showing people who stop by how to make my gift bag but this time out of regular magazine pages.

If you live in the area, see the flyer below and come out and join us! If not, find a party in your area here: www.etsy.com/craft-party

~ Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment